Pat Woodcock is the visiting Child and Family Psychologist to the Dimbulah area.
Pat currently works:
- clinically (sees clients- children, adolescents, families, couples and adults)
- forensically (writes reports for the Children’s Court and Family Court matters; assists parents in co-parenting arrangements)
- educationally (workshops to educators, early childhood, childhood difficulties – eg: learning difficulties, ASD, ADHD, Central Auditory Processing Disorder, anxiety and childhood trauma)
Pat is available for:
- A wide variety or evidence-based counselling practices such as: cognitive behaviour therapy, play therapy, art therapy, mindfulness, guided visualisations, parenting ideas, or family therapy
- Psycho-educational assessments – assistance to schools for children with learning difficulties
- Assessments regarding mental health issues, especially regarding children’s issues such as: ASD (Austism Spectrum Disorder), ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder), and Anxiety disorders.
B.ED.(Psych), M.Ed, PGCert of Child Counselling and Family Therapy
Phone: 0417 644 325
Fax: (07) 4092 7559
Postal: PO Box 2649, Mareeba, QLD, 4880